The fine art pieces on this site are from a
private collector. There is only one of each piece. These works of art are
considered on the secondary market. Each
piece comes with its own certificate of authenticity.
Each piece of art is signed and numbered.
The Secondary Market is created when prints are Sold Out at the publisher. Prices are then determined by the process of supply and demand. Our list of available prints will be constantly changing. We will make every effort to keep this list as current as possible.
Click the Here - For Elaine Fine's Art Terminology
Click the Here - For
Kolibri Art Studio - Art Facts
- Print intended for the artist's personal use. It is common practice to reserve
approximately ten percent of an edition as artist's proofs, although this figure
can be higher. The artist's proof is sometimes referred to by its French Úpreuve
d'artist (abbreviation E.A.). Artist's proofs can be
distinguished by the abbreviation AP or E.A., commonly on the lower left of the
- Final print made once an edition series has been finished to show that the
plate has been marred/mutilated by the artist, and will never be used again to
make more prints of the edition.
d'Commerce Proof (HC)
- Print identical to the edition print intended to be used as samples to show to
dealers and galleries. These proofs may or may not be signed by the artist.
- Print retained by the printer as a reference. Artists often sign these prints
as a gesture of appreciation.
- Pre-cursor to a limited edition series, these initial prints are pulled so
that the artist may examine, refine and perfect the prints to the desired final
state. Trial proofs are generally not signed.
Note: A percentage of each sale is given to the non-profit group, MGAA, Inc.
PayPal - Certified Check - Money Order - Cashier's Check
Shipping Cost on all art works: US $25.00 - Standard Flat Rate Shipping Cost